Expired RoboForm Everywhere 6 Month License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Manage and Sync Passwords Across All Devices

How many logins is your brain struggling to juggle at any given moment? Five? Ten? Twenty? Between your email accounts, banking sites, credit card sites, and more, it's not difficult to envision having a dozen or more different secure logins to manage. Short of writing your passwords down and compromising your security, what can you do? For starters, you can get a copy of today's discount software promotion - RoboForm Everywhere!

RoboForm Everywhere lets you keep your passwords and other data in sync across multiple computers and mobile devices! With RoboForm Everywhere, you'll always have a backup copy of your passwords and most critical information. Best of all, you'll finally be able to give up the tedious task of managing your passwords manually and let the beauty of RoboForm Everywhere do all of the hard lifting for you.

The magic behind RoboForm Everywhere is a unique online service that lets you access your passwords and other stored information using any Internet browser. And since your data lives in the cloud, it's easy to sync your passwords between all of your devices without ever having to plug anything into a computer!

Link

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
What happens after the 6 months is up? Locked out from your own stored passwords? Or able to access them but no longer able to store extra logins or use the auto fill / auto-login feature? Demand you to pay to continue using it? Doesn't sound bright the way I put it. Someone fill me in? Thanks.

I've been using LastPass for just over a year.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
MrXidus said:
What happens after the 6 months is up? Locked out from your own stored passwords? Or able to access them but no longer able to store extra logins or use the auto fill / auto-login feature? Demand you to pay to continue using it? Doesn't sound bright the way I put it. Someone fill me in? Thanks.

It is the "Demand you to pay to continue using it", scenario.

You need to login in order to access your passwords with Everywhere, and if your license has expired, you are unable to login. Attempting to login will take you to the 'buy now' page...

RoboForm used to be great, but now I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Also one of the problem was from lifetime license during the version 6 time and upgrading to 7 would order to renew likely a subscription.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Also one of the problem was from lifetime license during the version 6 time and upgrading to 7 would order to renew likely a subscription.

Yes. I was a RoboForm user for years and had purchased three RoboForm Pro licenses.

I was not very happy with the release of version 7 and found that my licenses which used to promise 'free upgrades', no longer applied. Not only that, but RoboForm sanitized their website, so there was no longer any mention of free upgrades. :rolleyes: (But through the miracle of the internet, there are cached copies around...)

When I contacted RoboForm about this, I was informed that my licenses were in fact still good for the older versions, and I could continue using version 6 as long as I wished! Of course, version 6 and the accompanying browser extension is no longer being developed. :mad:

Their stance after the change was that 'free upgrades' didn't apply to major release upgrades. Ummmm... Yeah. I've used your software since version 3, and the Pro license has always been touted as offering 'free upgrades' all the way up to the release of version 7 when you decided that your cash buckets weren't overflowing fast enough.

So am I going to go with your new yearly license policy? Yeah, I don't think so... :p

I've been a LastPass user since then, although I still feel that RoboForm was a better product. I had never encountered a login that RoboForm couldn't deal with, but I have three that I can't get LastPass to work on.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have been using LastPass as well for a while now and I have not looked back. Works for everything I need it for. Used to use Roboform before I found out about LastPass. Only reason I switched was because LastPass is FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.