Expired Roboform Everywhere FREE for Students/Professors - Renewable 1 Year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Get RoboForm Everywhere for FREE for College Students and Professors - http://www.roboform.com/college

Get RoboForm for FREE Promo Link: http://www.roboform.com/promotions/college-verify

How to obtain in 3 simple steps!
  1. Enter Your Academic Email Address - RoboForm is free with a valid college or university address. We'll send you a confirmation email with a link to your license key, it’s that easy! One license key per email address.
  2. Install RoboForm - It's free and you'll be able to see what all the excitement is about. There's no credit card required and no strings attached.
  3. Activate Your Software - Once installed, click on the RoboForm Icon, then Help>Activate, then enter your name and license key that you'll receive by email. Your license will be valid for one year. When it expires, simply come back, enter your college/ university email again, and you'll receive another one year license!
Good to Know
  • We're Here to Help - RoboForm is easy to use and will make your life easier and more secure. If you ever need any help, we have 24/7/365 support.
Await your Email Confirmation
upload_2014-11-22_14-58-46.png

Follow the Link in the Email - Enter Details (Name, Phone, Address) - Confirm Order
upload_2014-11-22_14-59-22.png

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
Which valid email should I enter? Thanks.
Enter Your Academic Email Address - RoboForm is free with a valid college or university address. We'll send you a confirmation email with a link to your license key, it’s that easy! One license key per email address.

Alex70

Nov 23, 2014
When I tried to enter @gmail, @ yahoo, I get: "Please enter a valid .edu email address."

When I tried to enter @ xxxxxxx.edu: "Sorry, this organization is not authorized to participate in the Roboform College Program."

Where can I obtain a valid .edu email?

Last edited:

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
When I tried to enter @gmail, @ yahoo, I get: "Please enter a valid .edu email address."

When I tried to enter @ californiacolleges.edu: "Sorry, this organization is not authorized to participate in the Roboform College Program."

Where can I obtain a valid .edu email?
Are you a student, professor, employee of a university or college? That's how you get an academic e-mail address - enroll or get hired by one.

Reactions: Rus Anca and Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.