Battle Roboform or Kaspersky Password Manager

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi All,

At present i am using Roboform Everywhere but i also have use of KPM as it is bundled with their Total Security Suite.

No sure which would be considered safer of the two and whether KPM can be used "everywhere" on PC's without paying a further subscription for KPM on other machines.

Comments appreciated.

Many thanks

Andy

giants8058

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2016
I would go with Roboform, but Roboform v7 which is only local storage. Don't like the idea of my passwords stored in the cloud, even if they are encrypted. Have been using it for many years and I haven't had any issues. Very stable and auto-form fill works flawlessly.

Pearl96

Level 5
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
Believe me I tested most of the password manager out there and at the end I return to Sticky Password. It is really fantastic. Above all, you can get the lifetime subscription for only 15$

Reactions: Al-Faqir

Wingman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 6, 2017
Depends on your requirements. I use keepass/lastpass to store passwords (depending on the credentials)- Do you require multiple devices to have access to the password database/also do you like to password (even encrypted) to be on the cloud?

I haven't used kaspersky manager but since it's bundled with the AV what would happen if you stop using kaspersky as AV product?Is there additional license?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.