RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I removed: MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit (didn't find it so useful).
I removed: NoScriptSuite (driving me mad because of the poor internet i have on my host house)
I removed: KeyScrambler
-----------------------

Changed: Windows Update settings (check but do not auto-download or install. Until i go back home, i can't download anything on this metered connection. Any IT nightmare.)
Changed: Set UAC back to maximum after mysterious alien-related fix of random blackscreen when prompted for elevation.

-----------------------

I Added: BleachBit Optimizer, ESET Online Scanner

Last edited:

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I removed: MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit (didn't find it so useful).
I removed: NoScriptSuite (driving me mad because of the poor internet i have on my host house)
I removed: KeyScrambler
-----------------------

Changed: Windows Update settings (check but do not auto-download or install. Until i go back home, i can't download anything on this metered connection. Any IT nightmare.)
Changed: Set UAC back to maximum after mysterious alien-related fix of random blackscreen when prompted for elevation.

-----------------------

I Added: BleachBit Optimizer, ESET Online Scanner
Lol. Aliens have done it again. Good to know they have our backs.

Good that you removed MalwareBytes. At this time their product sucks but don't ask me why.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.