Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

RoboShadow

Thread author
Jan 4, 2019
Hello there,

I was looking to introduce our company and two new exciting applications that we are launching to the public towards the end of Q1.

We are a software startup based in London called RoboShadow, initially focusing on cybersecurity and enterprise Disaster recovery. These tools are usually reserved for the technically skilled, or those who can afford to hire them. We are going to be providing Access to a plethora of Cybersecurity tools, as well as the information and procedures needed to implement them. Secondary to our cyber security application we also have a gateway Storage application with a host of backup tools and enterprise level Disaster recovery solutions designed to make the process as easy as possible for you.

We believe that this should all be a standard, and are in a fortunate position to offer this for free.

Please visit RoboShadow | Revolutionary Solutions to learn more about what we are looking to achieve, as well as all the regular social media outlets.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please let me know if you have any questions I would be only too happy to answer.

All the best,
The Roboshadow Team

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Hello there,

I was looking to introduce our company and two new exciting applications that we are launching to the public towards the end of Q1.

We are a software startup based in London called RoboShadow, initially focusing on cybersecurity and enterprise Disaster recovery. These tools are usually reserved for the technically skilled, or those who can afford to hire them. We are going to be providing Access to a plethora of Cybersecurity tools, as well as the information and procedures needed to implement them. Secondary to our cyber security application we also have a gateway Storage application with a host of backup tools and enterprise level Disaster recovery solutions designed to make the process as easy as possible for you.

We believe that this should all be a standard, and are in a fortunate position to offer this for free.

Please visit RoboShadow | Revolutionary Solutions to learn more about what we are looking to achieve, as well as all the regular social media outlets.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please let me know if you have any questions I would be only too happy to answer.

All the best,
The Roboshadow Team

Welcome to MT. Look forward to hearing about your products.

>>"..initially focusing on cybersecurity and enterprise Disaster recovery. These tools are usually reserved for the technically skilled, or those who can afford to hire them."

Most of the MT community is focused on personal computers vice enterprise systems. The PC tools would be the tools having most interest in the MT community

As a vendor, make sure you contact a mod (@Exterminator maybe?) and get registered as such.

RoboShadow

Thread author
Jan 4, 2019
Welcome to MT. Look forward to hearing about your products.

>>"..initially focusing on cybersecurity and enterprise Disaster recovery. These tools are usually reserved for the technically skilled, or those who can afford to hire them."

Most of the MT community is focused on personal computers vice enterprise systems. The PC tools would be the tools having most interest in the MT community

As a vendor, make sure you contact a mod (@Exterminator maybe?) and get registered as such.

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I will take your advice and do that. I am very glad you are interested in our project.

Thanks again for the guidance,
The Roboshadow Team

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your very warm welcome and advice.

Kindest regards,
The RoboShadow Team

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.