Showcase Rockstarrocks new Workhorse Laptop

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I am not gonna game on it much except some War Thunder (WWII realistic tank/AA/plane battle), which is not very demanding. It's perfect for my budget.
Just finished setting up a clean Windows 10 install with all updates, security and other apps installed. Working great and almost no noise at full load. Special Thanks to @RoboMan and other MT members for helping me find my perfect companion :p
My next upgrade will be an SSD as soon as possible and maybe another 8 GB ram in the future.
What do you think?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Capture (Copy).jpg IMG_20170910_225225 (Copy).jpg IMG_20170912_191312 (Copy).jpg IMG_20170912_191349 (Copy).jpg
Here are some of the pics. Sorry I don't have a good camera right now.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Looks good @rockstarrocks (yes, i know i know nothing about the specs) but the machine itself looks good, well maybe if it came in a more colours, like pink or white or purple for me, lol.
To be honest I didn't choose it for it's look but just specs and reviews.
AFAIK it comes in only two colors dark brown (mine, it's almost black idk why they said dark brown) and silver.

Is it really anti-glare ? As i find this a big problem.
Not 100%, but yeah better than most lcd panels.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.