Technology Roku patent will show ads over anything you plug into your TV's HDMI

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
This is just one of those things that make me really angry, I guess. And it's happening all the time. Roku is no longer satisfied showing you ads in their launcher and screensaver, how they are going to literally inject ads in everything you watch. WTF!? Amazon is no longer happy with prime membership money, so they're no showing you ads on a service you pay for. WTF!? We all try to do things the right way, the ethical way. But all these companies keep telling us that they want more and more money, as though the consumer has an infinite amount of it and an infinite amount of patience. I do not.

• Hundred Points
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.