Run an application by hiding it as a document?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wave

bro i own the angry birds game why did you say that
You may have made the program you placed the Angry Birds icon onto but you do not 'own the angry birds game'. It's legally owned by Rovio Entertainment. If you ask me, it's suspicious to call a program "game.exe" and place an icon to a game which is owned by someone else, reminds me of social engineering tactics which malware developers use to trick people into believing the program is from someone it's not from. Then, when you ask about the code signing notifications and how to avoid them, it just makes things even worse with the already existent suspicions on what you were trying to do. Oh, what else do malware developers want! To silently run their malware. ;)

I'm not claiming you are a malware developer, however everything looks very suspicious and it raises alarms for me on if you really do have malicious intent for something you are doing or not. And for this reason I won't be helping you with anything & I doubt anyone else will either...

if you want maximize level
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.