Reactions: TheSuperGeek

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hello, what problems do Evernote had ?
Company and development problems but more concerning was their new privacy policy which allowed employees to access a users unencrypted notes which was due to go in efffect near the end of this month.
They have since apologized and in a statement claim they have changed the policy so that no employees will be able to access a users notes except if that user opts in.
It seems however the damage has been done!
Personally with other alternatives,just as good as Evernote,I would consider another note app over Evernote

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi

Can I open with your Infos and programs my S Note Files SPD Files

With best Regards
Mops21
I am not sure about them,you should be able to convert those files to pdf format.
I do know that some note apps such as Evernote allow you to sync the files.
Not sure if this helps S Note

Reactions: TheSuperGeek

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

A

antreas

I use colornote for years now the notes it save on cloud and you can sync between device.

DTA2017

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 3, 2017
Evernote will offer you all features you need on android with synchronization feature. you can access your notes any where

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Also must i convert my spd Files or not to use your programs right

With best Regards
Mops21

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Hi
Can I open with your Infos and programs my S Note Files SPD Files
If you currently have SNote, you have an option to sync your notes with Evernote from within.
It's a bit heavy, but a featured notes app. It has handwriting too and 60MB recycling monthly backup quota (FREE).
If you have migrated to a different phone and cannot open '.SPD' files, go to Samsung's official site here and download SNote for Windows. Then, you can manage your notes and sync with Evernote.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
If you currently have SNote, you have an option to sync your notes with Evernote from within.
It's a bit heavy, but a featured notes app. It has handwriting too and 60MB recycling monthly backup quota (FREE).
If you have migrated to a different phone and cannot open '.SPD' files, go to Samsung's official site here and download SNote for Windows. Then, you can manage your notes and sync with Evernote.

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Parsh

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
An okay thank you very much for your Infos

Also must i convert my S Note Files right

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Or can I install the S Note App in my Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 with Android 6.0.1 when yes how can I do this

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Yes for me, too

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.