New Update s3 traslator

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Good greetings, I have installed the MX Linux distribution.
But the problem is that I have always used the Translator. s3 Traslator in Firefox, but now it seems that it does not work.
and for me it is vital to translate the pages that are not in my language.
No problem because I use Chromium.
But I would also like to use Firefox, someone knows the solution for this extension.

Captura de pantalla.png

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
That was a must add-on for me during some years in my FF, but some months ago stopped working and was removed from FF add-on repository, I searched info in forums but I could not find a solution, so I had to start using "Simple Translate" add-on...

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
That was a must add-on for me during some years in my FF, but some months ago stopped working and was removed from FF add-on repository, I searched info in forums but I could not find a solution, so I had to start using "Simple Translate" add-on...
If you look for it and it seems that it does not work anymore. There are alternatives but they are not the same, thank you.(y)

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I found this extension, maybe it'll work for you.

Attached a detail that appears after the installation, I do not know if this was the same as the original extension
1.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.