Safe Run and LastPass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
I only know this cause I was using KIS 2011. But when you use Safe Run for Browsers, LastPass is incompatible with it. Thought I give you guys a heads up.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Maybe it is a 64 bit issue. I am able to run Firefox 4 + Lastpass inside safe run on Win7 Pro 32 bit.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Are you signed into LastPass and have banking mode enabled? 64 or not it's a bug.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
It is the baking mode then. This mode only allows SSL connections if the certificate used by the site is trusted by them (or smth. like that :D ). Since LastPass uses a certificate they don't trust you'll receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.