App Review safe1st Setup Prevention and Detection Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No it's not only for Ransomware (forget the name).
Did you try it?
For me is better than most cloud AV.
No, I'm not tried it yet because I have KTS/KIS2017 in my systems and that technology is already integrated in them :) but I guess since KAR also uses KSN probably may detect other types of malware via UDS detection? just speculating :)

ZAM have had some connection problems lately, I have scanned maybe ten different computers were I get "Failure" to upload files.
Agree, I have been getting issues with ZAM and its cloud in the last days...

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
@safe1st you have started a revolution, i believe :):D. Video reviews & malware testing for a standalone AV is very common. But testing a security setup, that would really be real-world malware testing.

Thanks a lot for your videos. Really appreciate (And envy:p) what you do.

safe1st

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
It would be intresting to start testing some MalwareTips members configs to see how effettive they are ;)

@safe1st you have started a revolution, i believe :):D. Video reviews & malware testing for a standalone AV is very common. But testing a security setup, that would really be real-world malware testing.

Thanks a lot for your videos. Really appreciate (And envy:p) what you do.

Sounds good :)
I will check some of them and added to the list
thanks for suggestions!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.