Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
The Android 4.1, Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III has started rolling out but Samsung isn't going to stop at its flagship device. It has announced a list of devices that will be getting the Jelly Bean update in the upcoming months.

Read More: www.gsmarena.com/samsung_announces_list_of_devices_that_will_get_jelly_bean-news-4853.php

Lol I had a big smile on my face when I saw both my Android phone and tablet are on the list. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Going to get the new Samsung Galaxy S III. So this is a great thing to happen. :)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
McLovin said:
Going to get the new Samsung Galaxy S III. So this is a great thing to happen. :)

Just be sure to get it a case because it is not as durable as previous Galaxy S x versions and the type of screen (AMOLED) may get its quality downgraded after few years of use. ;)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Of course, since it's designed for humans.

McLovin said:

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Earth said:
Of course, since it's designed for humans.

Yeah, my cat found it much easier to work with the S2. It had faced a lot of trouble with S3. :p

Wait I dont have a cat, an S2/3 :p

Edit: I wonder how will chrome perform on my low end Galaxy mini 2, it has been replaced with the default browser.

@McLovin: what do you think of HTC One X?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Very :sad: news, but shouldn't you be :read: any way?

Tom172 said:
Sad to not see the Galaxy Tab 10.1 listed there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
McLovin: what do you think of HTC One X?

At the moment I currently have the HTC Wildifre. Was looking into the HTC One X but a friend said that the Samsung Galaxy S III would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.