Mar 15, 2011
I think no changelog is written.

You can explore through the threads of Beta version 3.63

Link

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'd rather just use Sandboxie since everything else will be silent unlike if you're gonna pair it up with Comodo.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually Comodo Sandbox and Sandboxie have their different function of virtualization so no conflict will be occur.

D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Comodo + Sandboxie = Any conflicts?

Comodo auto-sandbox = policies restriction based rules.
Sandboxie = full virtualization

If you have both installed, there will be no problem at all. I always used Sandboxie (beta or final) alongside CIS and never had problems. Note that the Manual sandbox of CIS is based on full virtualization, but normally you don't have to use it since you have Sandboxie.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
I read that 3.64 beta is due next week, so shall we expect a 3.63 final release soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.