On Sale! Sandboxie - 40% off this weekend

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Begins Sunday Jan. 17th 2016

This is an Official Sandboxie Promotion.

This promotion includes the following:
Sandboxie - Home Use Lifetime License (1 Computer) ($20.97)
Sandboxie - Home Use Annual Subscription (1 Computer, 1 Year) ($12.57)
Sandboxie - Home Use Lifetime License (3 Computers) ($29.97)

Source: forums.sandboxie.com • View topic - 40% off Sandboxie This Weekend!

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Thankyou!!! Much appreciated been waiting on a deal :D Oh wait i realized before hand the deal wasnt in effect yet so I should wait? It does say this weekend and it is this weekend and the prices match so I'll go for it needed to buy it anyway;)

Last edited:

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
great deal. I have an old Sandboxie license for unlimited computers which is the best bit of software that i ever bought.

Reactions: maximus

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Update:
27hUgVn

Not looking good. tried both payment methods...:(

Reactions: Logethica

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Doesn't really looking good. Couldn't access their payment.
Hence, tried clicking the Paypal payment link from the email.
Return page as inaccessible after processing payment...
Scam?

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
  • After you purchase Sandboxie Personal it may be used indefinitely.
  • Sandboxie Personal is licensed per computer, and not per user.
  • Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
  • Online license activation is required with a hardware footprint, and unlimited installations per footprint.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product.
  • Support is provided for the lifetime of the product.
  • Your discount coupon code will be applied to your purchase when you click the 'Buy Now' button.
  • BitsDuJour downloads use a discount coupon code that comes direct from the software vendor, so you'll always get the latest version of the software app sold under the same terms as a regular sale, just at a great promotional price.
  • Prices do not necessarily include taxes, which will vary by country.

Wish to ask regarding the fine print written on Bitsdujour.

1) Transferring the license just need to uninstall and reinstall into new PC, right?
2) If the license is tied to a hardware footprint, does uninstall and reinstall will reset the footprint again?
3) is there any limitation for reinstalling for Sandboxie? (E.g. like Appguard?)

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Wish to ask regarding the fine print written on Bitsdujour.

1) Transferring the license just need to uninstall and reinstall into new PC, right?
2) If the license is tied to a hardware footprint, does uninstall and reinstall will reset the footprint again?
3) is there any limitation for reinstalling for Sandboxie? (E.g. like Appguard?)

I think it would be better if you ask these questions to support@sandboxie.com and get official confirmation from Invincea,since most of the Sandboxie users from MalwareTips and Wilders Security Forums may have 'legacy' lifetime licenses which allows them to use Sandboxie on any no. of personal computers they own without worrying about these restrictions and may not have faced any problem due to those restrictions(if any). :)

If you read some threads,it seems like Invincea doesn't want to discuss about these restrictions publicly in their own forum.

forums.sandboxie.com • Search

I hope you have received your license(s) and not scammed ;)

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Does anyone knows if I will get 3 separate licese keys if I order lifetime for 3 PC's or maybe 1 key valid for three installations?

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Does anyone knows if I will get 3 separate licese keys if I order lifetime for 3 PC's or maybe 1 key valid for three installations?

In August 2015, I purchased a 3-user lifetime license from the official website of Sandboxie, and got 3 separated activation codes.
In December 2015, I purchased another 3-user lifetime license from a local reseller (officially granted by Invincea), and got one activation code for three installations...
So, either one is possible. Still, it is recommended to directly contact sales@sandboxie.com .

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
In August 2015, I purchased a 3-user lifetime license from the official website of Sandboxie, and got 3 separated licenses.
In December 2015, I purchased another 3-user lifetime license from a local reseller (officially granted by Invincea), and got one key for three installations...
So, either one is possible. Still, it is recommended to directly contact sales@sandboxie.com .
I did, but I don't think that they are going to reply today...

Reactions: Online_Sword

look4tips

Level 1
Dec 19, 2015
Thank you, just purchased 3PCs lifetime license. But there is only one activation code provided by the seller.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
In August 2015, I purchased a 3-user lifetime license from the official website of Sandboxie, and got 3 separated activation codes.
In December 2015, I purchased another 3-user lifetime license from a local reseller (officially granted by Invincea), and got one activation code for three installations...

So, Bitsdujour is a reseller? Since I only received one key.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.