Expired Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License Giveaway !!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ciprian

Verified
Oct 26, 2013
Thank you for this info. Sandboxie is the one program I am missing as a lifetime license from my security. Are there any left for sale or trade? I own 2 SuperAntiSpyware lifetime license and I could trade one.

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
I searched entire internet for sandboxie lifetime license.. LOL...
Its not available in any store.. Just try your luck in the giveaway..

Reactions: ciprian

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
I am going to try my luck. I would like/love to be a winner in this drawing.
Let see what happen! Thanks for sharing!;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ronen stopped the lifetime license before selling SBIE to Invincea.That is not to say that Invincea cannot offer 10 lifetime licenses for a giveaway and not for sale.

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Thank you for this info. Sandboxie is the one program I am missing as a lifetime license from my security. Are there any left for sale or trade? I own 2 NOD 32 antivirus (licence 2037) lifetime license and I could trade one.

ad18

Verified
Jan 19, 2013
Did any MalwareTips users win? Not sure if the winners have been notified yet.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I was also wondering if there was an announcement of some sort...

Cb9PRUE.png

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I haven't seen anything either, winners were supposed to be drawn 12 am this morning, although they do not specify which time zone.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

ad18

Verified
Jan 19, 2013
I won one of the licenses. Guess they just announced the winners today.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.