Sandro's Configuration

Sandro

Thread author
Verified
Feb 2, 2014
Enough.

Edit: Changed Antivirus to Bitdefender Total Security, thanks to exterminator20 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exterminator

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Experiencing any conflicts with Avast Online Security and AdBlock Plus?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks, i gonna try sandboxie :)
'Trying Sandboxie' is a terrific choice, and also among the first recommendations members & staff (here) gave to me!:cool: Your config reflects well your final word: "Enough".;) Thank you for sharing it!:D PS Are you liking Bitdefender?

Sandro

Thread author
Verified
Feb 2, 2014
Experiencing any conflicts with Avast Online Security and AdBlock Plus?
Im not using it anymore, but i had it 2Days and didnt experience anything.
Good one. Just add ghostery or disconnect in ur addons if u can :)
Sure, Thanks :)
'Trying Sandboxie' is a terrific choice, and also among the first recommendations members & staff (here) gave to me!:cool: Your config reflects well your final word: "Enough".;) Thank you for sharing it!:D PS Are you liking Bitdefender?
I want to test it myself :p Yeah i like Bitdefender :)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Should i use Ghostery or Disconnect? I read that Disconnect is updated and Ghostery not?

I using disconnect & in my opinion disconnect is better then ghostery :D Ghostery owns 1,840 trackers database & disconnect owns 2000 + trackers database :D

Reactions: Sandro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013

No Sandboxie required since Bitdefender is installed. Bitdefender has Safepay!

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
You can use sandboxie to protect ur pc & browsers from browsers hijackers, suspicious ( malware )downloads etc. either comodo sandbox or sandboxie . thnx :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.