Sarius' Security Layout

Sarius

Thread author
Oct 17, 2015
So far I`m using what I listed above. Any other suggestions will be taking into consideration.
Best regards,
Sarius

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Also one of my favorites and also from my mate from down under @frogboy privazer for more privacy and indepth cleaning ; privazer ; its free and does a better job than most paid products

Reactions: frogboy
S

sinu

since you download malware samples it is Better to use atleast one on demand scanner like malwarebytes or reasoncore or emsisoft kit and one more browser :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Let's go for practical which you may access on demand scanners at anytime so highly follow the suggestions. ;) You may place others through USB/External HDD.

Optional suggestion: You may add a password manager to store information securely and a backup browser just in case.

D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

Use a VM when you download malwares

Frozen

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2015
So far I`m using what I listed above. Any other suggestions will be taking into consideration.
Best regards,
Sarius

- Replace adblock plus with uBlock Origin
- Install Malwarebytes
- Maybe install ccleaner

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.