Saying hello to everybody here &ask for help->EMERGENCY!!!!

will it be possible to solve all those problems without loosing my laptop???

• yes -don't worry -we will fix that

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • INo chance-forget it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some-at least datas can be rescued

• some-the app manager will run again

• we will see

• some for sure and some sor sure not

• let's take the challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elike

Thread author
Jun 25, 2014
I am of course also new here and I bring -I guess- a whole bunch of computer problems.

I left it not even one month to my brother and this is what I get back(he crashed already once a laptop of mine:rolleyes:):

*My Windows 8.1 dwsktop is gone, no reaction on keyboard Windowsbutton same with desktopsymbol,
*If App should normally open-I get errorfile ...cannot open ...App-Manager needet..App manager is not running
*a lo on my desktop but I don't know where to put-garbage or not?!-because strange names of fileformats *that I as a absolutly starter in system -settings-programms-config-...not know. Windows help crashes always *at those points that should help me to solve a problem->starts...then "does not react anymore"
*I had a data storage D:->no is it gone!Also I miss data of mine...pictures and documents ,,instaed of the file *theres a icon of this categorisation "Chrome HTML Document (.html)"
* my legal installed NORTON is gone
*slow
and ans and
please help..I worry very much
Here I send u a log file from FRST and a report from malwarebytes.That is all I could do....thank you at this poit already a lot
Elike

Attachments

• FRST_27-06-2014_04-09-42.txt
    94.1 KB · Views: 105
  • also.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 64
  • new.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 64

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.