Advice Request Screenshot program for editing before uploading to a URL?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I have two good screenshot programs. I primarily use Screenshot Captor, which uploads to imageshack.com. It's very good, but I don't think it allows me to draw circles on the screenshot before uploading, however. If so, I haven't figured out how to do it.

I also have IM ToolPack, which is also very good. It allows me to do wonderful editing of the screenshot prior to uploading to a URL. The problem is, I have a devilish time trying to embed the URLs I get from IM ToolPack on Malware Tips, which is not a problem withe URLs I get from Screenshot Captor.

So therefore I'm looking for a new screnshot program that lets me edit freely before uploading.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
In ShareX
hbhMqyK.jpg

When you take a screenshot so *click* which snapped so jump to image editor so after editing you can save it quick jump to upload it to any images host as well as save it to your desktop....

I

illumination

+1

This is what i use at work. This is a pretty powerful screen capture software. YOu can do so much more with it than just screen shots! Well worth the money.
It is what i use as well, one of the most robust. If you want a full set of features like utilizing screenshots for presentations, then i fully recommend this as well.

If you do not have the funds or are not looking for a solution like this and just want basic but useful tools, then Faststone Capture at just under 20 bucks for a lifetime license is a good deal, i still have a license sitting around somewhere when i used it for a long period of time.

TechSmith Snagit | Screen capture and screen recorder

FastStone Screen Capture - The Best Screen Capture Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.