Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
On my Windows 7 desktop, i use Chrome for browsing bookmarked websites and Firefox with ScriptSafe for surfing the internet. I like the GUI better than uBlock0 and Noscript when using a block third-part approach (but that is personal taste, everybode has its own preference)

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
On my Windows 7 desktop, i use Chrome for browsing bookmarked websites and Firefox with ScriptSafe for surfing the internet. I like the GUI better than uBlock0 and Noscript when using a block third-part approach (but that is personal taste, everybode has its own preference)
But ScriptSafe just came out for Firefox, didn't it? What did you use before?
Do you pin your bookmarks to taskbar on Chrome?
I thought you didn't like NoScript stuff.

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
But ScriptSafe just came out for Firefox, didn't it? What did you use before?
Do you pin your bookmarks to taskbar on Chrome?
I thought you didn't like NoScript stuff.

Yes I do not like script blockers with a deny all. Scriptsafe has the option to allow third-party. Did not know that Noscript had a third-party blocking option also. I used uBlock0riging before on Firefox. On my Asus Transformer I still use Noscript on chromium. On my Desktop I also used uB0, but switched to Avast on Chrome and ScriptSafe on Firefox. I sometimes switch extensions, just to truy out another (since all other security is more or less fixed/unchanged for 7 years now).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.