Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Secunia SmallBusiness - Family Edition
"Enterprise class security made simple for the small business"

Signup for FREE BETA
https://secunia.com/products/smb/smallbusiness/

During the Beta phase, the Secunia SmallBusiness is provided free of charge for monitoring up to 50 hosts. Once the product is available on general release, the expected cost will be:
  • Free for up to, and including, five (5) hosts
  • A low monthly fee per additional host
You will be able to purchase additional hosts on a monthly or yearly payment plan. Please visit http://secunia.com/smb/ for details.

View more of FAQ

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Download of Secunia PSI per PC, 2 versions. After installing, the Web console is easy to view insecure programs.

hBC9Ad9.png

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Kind of interesting, it would be useful to keep an eye on my moms and girlfriends computers lol

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
So ive decided to install it, so far it needs a lot of improvement (its beta so thats ok) i find the program itself gets stuck alot or freezes up, the auto install updates doesnt seem to be working for me as they are frozen on download update but otherwise its a great idea and they are on the right track!

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It detected Google Talk as out of date and require a manual install. I cancelled the manual install, which resulted in Google Talk being deleted. Not sure if it's an Installer Error bug or self-caused, but re-installation was required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.