Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
Why Nord?

Price
# of servers
{{{{{{{Zero logs}}}}}}}}. That's a big deal.
HQ outside of 14 eyes - This is massively important for privacy.
Torrent over VPN
Access the TOR network over VPN

And just generally it is a well respected and established VPN company.

Didie Farhan

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 3, 2015
You can refer to this site That One Privacy Site | Detailed VPN Comparison Chart to compare multiple VPN's.

But as for what you mentioned, out of the four it looks like NordVPN is better in the terms of privacy, security but in terms of download speeds and ethical business practice. Not so good.
Thank you for reply.
Can i know what do you mean by ethical business practice not so good.
Thank you.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Hello,I believe that Ekspress VPN is the best in many ways(I have had EkspressVPN but now I got NordVPN+ProtonVPN+Windscribe(paid)+SurfEasy Ultra+VyprVPN(my Favorite) and Private internet Access)It sound stupid that I have all these VPN services,but that is just me,should I pick only one it would be Ekspress VPN or Vypr VPN:love:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.