Expired SecureAPlus Premium - 15 months license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Pretty good only complaint would be the scanning takes too long. Will stick with Avast. :)

Reactions: Andytay70

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Pretty good only complaint would be the scanning takes too long. Will stick with Avast. :)

First full scan after install takes a good while as it's building a whitelist of your files but should be fairly snappy after that.

ClamWin engine gives FP's I've noticed so I might disable that engine, don't think it's much of a loss.

Reactions: frogboy and Rishi

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Reactions: Rishi

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
The initial full system scanning will be only done once, so please bear with it. After completed, the subsequent full system scan will be very fast.

Tinytime23

Level 1
Verified
Mar 4, 2016
Still feeling a major systemwide slowdown while using it. Even with the no offline AV version. No scans happening. Just slowing down the system for some reason. Weird:confused:o_O

Reactions: Andytay70

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Like @Rishi said, please don't make offtopic posts and direct members to talk about anything not related to a giveaway. There is a proper forum on MT where you can discuss about. So, gratitude, questions about activation, license period and general program features are welcomed. Comparison of products are not, at least not here as there is a proper place/subforum to do it.
Thank you

truemax

Level 1
Verified
Oct 29, 2015
SecureAPlus 2 year Premium GOTD : www.giveawayoftheday.com/secureaplus-4-2-1/

Direct Download Link : http://files3.giveawayoftheday.com/SecureAgeTechnology/SecureAPlusPremium421-kid4r5.zip

Note : if you will use this, you may lose your perpetual freemium License

God forbid me from downloading it again! During installation i got an error, my pc restarted, and it said something about not finding boot device or something. Had to completely reformat HDD because restore didn't work. Just my experience while installing this product :D

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
God forbid me from downloading it again! During installation i got an error, my pc restarted, and it said something about not finding boot device or something. Had to completely reformat HDD because restore didn't work. Just my experience while installing this product :D
ask the developer here : SecureAPlus Freemium
Please use the appropriate forum and thread to report any issues to the developer himself : SecureAPlus Freemium and keep the posts relevant to the giveaway offer. Thanks :)

Like @Rishi said, please don't make offtopic posts and direct members to talk about anything not related to a giveaway. There is a proper forum on MT where you can discuss about. So, gratitude, questions about activation, license period and general program features are welcomed. Comparison of products are not, at least not here as there is a proper place/subforum to do it.
Thank you
Looks like something is definitely wrong with my VM:)
upload_2016-4-22_18-32-45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Still feeling a major systemwide slowdown while using it. Even with the no offline AV version. No scans happening. Just slowing down the system for some reason. Weird:confused:o_O
try new version, the license you got from the promotion will still be valid.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I have been using SecureAplus about 2months,I have way better start up time{Disk Spike}Than when I used Avast,Bitdefender or Trend Microsoft.I recommned using windows Defender instead of Clam,First scan is long,but after that super fast,Its free to try,Seems like great protection

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
today I installed Kaspersky Total Security on top of SAP, and surprisingly, no problems! Kaspersky did not complain, everything works without conflict, startup time is fast.
win10 x64

Reactions: XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.