Expired SecureAPlus Premium 18 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
secureaplus-.tmvo.png

SecureAPlus was conceptualized and developed with this simple idea – to create security solution that empowers you to control their own security environments. Our solution is user-friendly, simple to use and comes with unconventional features to better protect you from any potential threats. We combined multiple cloud antivirus engines and application control to give you the maximum protection and performance.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
im guessing we can install this alongside existing security software? seems people are doing so above (unless its on a different computer lol)
i have bitdefender total security and ZAL currently...

I will go searching in forums later when i can to see if theres any info on this software & how good it is, & what software type it competes with, but just asking here to help myself and others if someone can give some info :)

Reactions: ravi prakash saini

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.