Site of promotion
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520
Event
Giveaway
Instructions
Go to the page indicated to obtain the license and the program.

Offer valid until 20 February 2019.

Lobito Punky

Level 8
To get a free SecureAPlus Premium license for 2 years, follow these steps:

Download the program and install it on your computer.

Compatible operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. In the main SecureAPlus window, go to "Information and Licenses"> "Account".

3. Create an account by selecting "Register for a free SecureAPlus account" or log in with an existing account.

4. Enter the following promotion code in the "Activation Code" field and click "Redeem":

3ABF-2196-A08D-16AD

5. Your license will be upgraded to Premium. Restart the SecureAPlus application or restart your computer to see the changes.

Offer terms.
This is a 2-year license for personal (non-commercial) use only.
You receive free updates for the duration of the license.
You receive free technical support by email support@secureage.com
You can install or reinstall the application after the offer ends, but you must activate the license before the promotion ends.

LM77

Can this serve as a replacement for regular AV software? (I have additional protection using CF with CS settings + Appguard, I'm only asking about using this instead of AVG, my current AV.)

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

LDogg

Level 27
Verified
Is this compatible with Webroot at all? Have a feeling this maybe a little Overkill as well. xD

~LDogg

Dave Russo

Level 5
Verified
this aint it then? 3ABF-2196-A08D-16AD
It worked for me,did you try to paste it in the license code area,if so ,don"t. Click on info and licenses on bottom,then a account diagram pops up asking you to give your e-mail and password ,but also under this is a activation button,hit that put in activation code and if you have a account it works, I had to close program and return before it showed the 2 years.Gl

Reactions: KevinYu0504

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
It worked for me,did you try to paste it in the license code area,if so ,don"t. Click on info and licenses on bottom,then a account diagram pops up asking you to give your e-mail and password ,but also under this is a activation button,hit that put in activation code and if you have a account it works, I had to close program and return before it showed the 2 years.Gl
I do not have SecureAPlus on my host system , so i sign in my SecureAPlus accout on official website ,
however there is only 1 place can enter the active code , and it doesn't work for this giveaway .

So i install SecureAPlus on my VM system , and follow your way ,
It's works , Thanks !

Reactions: Dave Russo

LDogg

Level 27
Verified
Don't think I'll be using SecureAPlus, not a massive fan of Application Whitelisting which intrudes on daily tasks with notifications. I think when I had VoodooShield it was fairly better than this D:

~LDogg

shmu26

Level 74
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
Can this serve as a replacement for regular AV software? (I have additional protection using CF with CS settings + Appguard, I'm only asking about using this instead of AVG, my current AV.)
SAP does a lot of things well, but replacing a regular AV is not one of them.
If you have CFW and Appguard, you don't need SAP.