Expired SecureAPlus Premium -2 years-

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520
How to get a license
Go to the page indicated to obtain the license and the program.

Offer valid until 20 February 2019.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
To get a free SecureAPlus Premium license for 2 years, follow these steps:

Download the program and install it on your computer.

Compatible operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. In the main SecureAPlus window, go to "Information and Licenses"> "Account".

3. Create an account by selecting "Register for a free SecureAPlus account" or log in with an existing account.

4. Enter the following promotion code in the "Activation Code" field and click "Redeem":

3ABF-2196-A08D-16AD

5. Your license will be upgraded to Premium. Restart the SecureAPlus application or restart your computer to see the changes.

Offer terms.
This is a 2-year license for personal (non-commercial) use only.
You receive free updates for the duration of the license.
You receive free technical support by email support@secureage.com
You can install or reinstall the application after the offer ends, but you must activate the license before the promotion ends.

LM77

Level 1
Verified
Sep 11, 2016
Can this serve as a replacement for regular AV software? (I have additional protection using CF with CS settings + Appguard, I'm only asking about using this instead of AVG, my current AV.)

• HaHa
Reactions: Handsome Recluse

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Is this compatible with Webroot at all? Have a feeling this maybe a little Overkill as well. xD

~LDogg

LM77

Level 1
Verified
Sep 11, 2016
The code is included in the ZIP file you download from the Giveawayoftheday site.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
this aint it then? 3ABF-2196-A08D-16AD
It worked for me,did you try to paste it in the license code area,if so ,don"t. Click on info and licenses on bottom,then a account diagram pops up asking you to give your e-mail and password ,but also under this is a activation button,hit that put in activation code and if you have a account it works, I had to close program and return before it showed the 2 years.Gl

Reactions: KevinYu0504

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
It worked for me,did you try to paste it in the license code area,if so ,don"t. Click on info and licenses on bottom,then a account diagram pops up asking you to give your e-mail and password ,but also under this is a activation button,hit that put in activation code and if you have a account it works, I had to close program and return before it showed the 2 years.Gl

I do not have SecureAPlus on my host system , so i sign in my SecureAPlus accout on official website ,
however there is only 1 place can enter the active code , and it doesn't work for this giveaway .

So i install SecureAPlus on my VM system , and follow your way ,
It's works , Thanks !

Reactions: Dave Russo

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Don't think I'll be using SecureAPlus, not a massive fan of Application Whitelisting which intrudes on daily tasks with notifications. I think when I had VoodooShield it was fairly better than this D:

~LDogg

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Can this serve as a replacement for regular AV software? (I have additional protection using CF with CS settings + Appguard, I'm only asking about using this instead of AVG, my current AV.)
SAP does a lot of things well, but replacing a regular AV is not one of them.
If you have CFW and Appguard, you don't need SAP.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.