Expired SecureAPlus Premium 4.7.2

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Giveaway of the day — SecureAPlus Premium 4.7.2
A security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses.
SecureAPlus Premium 4.7.2
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
SecureAPlus is a security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses with its powerful but easy to use Application Whitelisting, and reliable detection rates of more than 10 cloud Anti-Virus engines with Universal AV. It leverages the power of the cloud allowing for low resources used and compatibility with other installed anti-virus and anti-malware applications making it the perfect security upgrade for any Windows PC.

Note: the program includes a two year license!

Enter here. A security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses. FREE on GOTD only today!

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It has less prompts than Voodoo, but also less protection. It's a trade-off.

Reactions: Weebarra

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
thank iu by rapid explanation.
but ive hear this program is slower scanning. is right?
The initial scan can take a very long time. It can take hours. After that, it is fast.
If you want to cut down the time for the initial scan, exclude folders where you keep installation files for your favorite programs. You already know they are safe, so you don't need to waste time scanning them.
By the way, the initial scan will not significantly slow down your computer. It takes place in the background, you won't really feel it. You can even shut your computer down, and it will start again where it left off.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
rightnow i want to download, I'm going rapidly before the giveaway ends. thank you by reply and appreciated words
It's a likable program, as long as the visual design doesn't bother you too much. Some people think it looks like a children's drawing, but that doesn't bother me. I like children...

If you do a right click on a file, in Windows explorer, you will see an SAP option to disable parent/child permission, which is enabled by default for most files. You can use this for extra protection, if you want.
In SAP settings, you will find a list of vulnerable programs, which have this permission automatically disabled. If you have an unusual zip utility or torrent client or email client, or browser, etc, you can add it to the list, for extra protection.

I am saying all this from memory, and I haven't used the most recent versions, so check it out yourself and see if what I said makes sense.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
the initial scan it's taking long long time,.waiting for results, in case of virus encountered, i don't know if I have to re-scan the system. I guess it takes less time. yet, also i saw a new search manager called "everything" i will follow your instructions, I want to disable many things "contextual menus" "bee robots animations " thank you. i will sleep.
"Everything" is essential for the functioning of the program. By the way, it is a great search tool to have, even without SAP.
The initial scan will probably have false positives, because that almost always happens with multiple cloud scanning. If you know a file is clean, just exclude it from future scanning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.