Expired SecureAPlus Premium 5.3 (2 Years for Free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520
Event start
Apr 3, 2019
Event end
Apr 11, 2019
How to get a license
->Go to giveaway site:[URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520']SecureAPlus Premium – бесплатная лицензия[/URL]
->License & Download link are there
->You can use Google translator(Ru->En)

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I used this program together with Kaspersky Free.
I honored ClamAV, and it took a lot of Ramu.
the windmill in the laptop almost jumped out.
I had to uninstall it immediately.
the program may be good but not together with Kasperski.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I tried this out on a Win 7 PC with F-Secure Safe. There is a distinct lack of control, with no way to stop the initial scan after installation, or even pause it. It was a huge resource hog, it would not allow me to change how much CPU, I/O and memory usage it had. It basically wanted to take over my PC(MY PC!) on which I wanted to do some tasks of my own. I uninstalled it as soon as I could stop all of its processes.

My conclusion was that it is great for stopping any malicious downloads, as you won't be able to download anything, or do anything else, as it hogs all of the resources! But I have a PC because I want to use it myself, so I'll survive with F-Secure Safe and Voodoo Shield Pro.

SecureAPlus seems to be heavily pushing itself, its been available for free from quite a lot of sites recently.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
I tried this out on a Windows 7 PC with F-Secure Safe. There is a distinct lack of control, with no way to stop the initial scan after installation, or even pause it. It was a huge resource hog, it would not allow me to change how much CPU, I/O and memory usage it had. It basically wanted to take over my PC(MY PC!) on which I wanted to do some tasks of my own. I uninstalled it as soon as I could stop all of its processes.

My conclusion was that it is great for stopping any malicious downloads, as you won't be able to download anything, or do anything else, as it hogs all of the resources! But I have a PC because I want to use it myself, so I'll survive with F-Secure Safe and Voodoo Shield Pro.

SecureAPlus seems to be heavily pushing itself, its been available for free from quite a lot of sites recently.
Yes, the initial Scan needs some time but you can change low/middle/fast. Seems like you missed the Option when you open the app and clicking on the scan button. There you can change the setting u was looking for. After the scan it is not noticable. And it does not Block any download. You can choose between trusting certificates etc that statement is wrong too. That was just bashing without knowing the product.

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Yes, the initial Scan needs some time but you can change low/middle/fast. Seems like you missed the Option when you open the app and clicking on the scan button. There you can change the setting u was looking for. After the scan it is not noticable. And it does not Block any download. You can choose between trusting certificates etc that statement is wrong too. That was just bashing without knowing the product.
it's not about scanning and downloading, but it's about system resources (Ram) too many of them are being downloaded (gets).
and this is the reason that you had to uninstall it from the system.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
install on Shadow Defender to make the license effective.
Disable Comodo Frewall.
I saw it a bit heavy in terms of resources, but my system worked well.
I think for those of us who don't have a lot of resources it's best to use it just for protection. (y)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.