Expired SecureAPlus Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Its wonderful as a second opinion scanner. Because of so many engines its like having Virus Total in your computer.
One question to the users - as it has BD and Eset engine, is its real time protection good for pcs that are connected to Internet rarely ?

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I don't like this cloud stuff, for one thing you are entrusting a company basically with "Remote Access" to view all your files to tell you there might be something dangerous on your PC. But not just that, you have various engines, a lot of room for hacks and compromise. I'd rather just not make mistakes downloading the wrong things.

Thanks, but no thanks............... I'm secure as it is now......

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I wonder how good SecureAPlus is against ransomeware? I saw the thread where Zemana Antimalware did well. I have a license for both. It seems SecureAPlus runs a little lighter on my 8 MB Windows 10 laptop. Faster surfing too, using Chrome or Edge. Windows Defender as my AV. But protection is important too. Solid app, but again, how protective is it against ransomeware? Thanks.

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
I don't like this cloud stuff, for one thing you are entrusting a company basically with "Remote Access" to view all your files to tell you there might be something dangerous on your PC. But not just that, you have various engines, a lot of room for hacks and compromise. I'd rather just not make mistakes downloading the wrong things.

Thanks, but no thanks............... I'm secure as it is now......
This cloud stuff is what the future is going to bring! IMO downloads of signatures will be obsolete.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.