Expired SecureAPlus Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
There were 200 licences to be won and 121 comments And the winners are: chad, leofelix, D N Shah, SB, Subh, Gdant, Tomasz S, FreebeeDiane, Pawel, Gopal Raha, ljupco, Pedro, Amon, Suman Kumar, Tep Pungponhavoan, nick mackey, Mihai, anaz, Mido, hakah, mao, MRF, Bryan Lam, Dean G, Kashim, Allok Kumar, Neil Aaron Corpuz, Abdullah, Shania, joji, D.C, Jogs, irrrvfg, Trik, Ric, Jan, Ritesh kumar, Mike, joni paz, Tinm, oleova, F0RZ4, Donald, Camille, kole, Libraman, Jared, dlazarov, josip, ritesh, Robin, aristotelis, gjovic, osvaldo luz, fortunes, advanced_skill, Dungz Le, pavlina, Cecil, Mitch, LinEdx, Varelu, tomatorchatni, kappavid, scot, Aldrin Montierro, Roxane Cabile-Montierro, David, lazar, Mitchel Skinner, Tes, GJ, Yoquiero.pe, M e S, Adrian, Mensberk, norunner1979, ZORSOFT, Udara, dejan, majid, prabhath0, jorghe ds2, Bero, SoWa, Dariusz, hamede hamede, ravi prakash, Billy, Jan, Dee, Don Pedro, John Carterr, Parnassus, Black Desert, Gaudunov, MrBeckham666, Cortes, Birdman Boyhood, Michael Gray, and 4FS.
And i was not one of them. :( What has gone on here as i am not sure.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
There were 200 licences to be won and 121 comments And the winners are: chad, leofelix, D N Shah, SB, Subh, Gdant, Tomasz S, FreebeeDiane, Pawel, Gopal Raha, ljupco, Pedro, Amon, Suman Kumar, Tep Pungponhavoan, nick mackey, Mihai, anaz, Mido, hakah, mao, MRF, Bryan Lam, Dean G, Kashim, Allok Kumar, Neil Aaron Corpuz, Abdullah, Shania, joji, D.C, Jogs, irrrvfg, Trik, Ric, Jan, Ritesh kumar, Mike, joni paz, Tinm, oleova, F0RZ4, Donald, Camille, kole, Libraman, Jared, dlazarov, josip, ritesh, Robin, aristotelis, gjovic, osvaldo luz, fortunes, advanced_skill, Dungz Le, pavlina, Cecil, Mitch, LinEdx, Varelu, tomatorchatni, kappavid, scot, Aldrin Montierro, Roxane Cabile-Montierro, David, lazar, Mitchel Skinner, Tes, GJ, Yoquiero.pe, M e S, Adrian, Mensberk, norunner1979, ZORSOFT, Udara, dejan, majid, prabhath0, jorghe ds2, Bero, SoWa, Dariusz, hamede hamede, ravi prakash, Billy, Jan, Dee, Don Pedro, John Carterr, Parnassus, Black Desert, Gaudunov, MrBeckham666, Cortes, Birdman Boyhood, Michael Gray, and 4FS.
And i was not one of them. :( What has gone on here as i am not sure.
Yes that is abit strange. I have won a license but my wife doesnt. seems like something is not right there..

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
This cloud stuff is what the future is going to bring! IMO downloads of signatures will be obsolete.

It may be what your future is going to bring, but not mine. Too much room for manipulation and a lot of the cloud antivirus services don't work when not connected to the internet, which is a big problem is you use multiple PC's and plug/unplug a lot of flash drives.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
What are people running as a main av with this secureaplus? Thks
SecureAPlus is compatible with any AV. :) There's only an issue with Webroot;
There is a notable slowdown users with Webroot SecureAnywhere experiences after installing SecureAPlus. In order to resolve this, it is best to install SecureAPlus prior to installing Webroot Secure Anywhere.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.