Expired SecureAPlus Present! - 1.5 years of SecureAPlus

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I have this promo how can i configure it whith my current security set up: Zemana AL MBAM Shadow defender, Norton security Do i have to do anything especial to use secure a plus premium?

Reactions: Svoll

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I have this promo how can i configure it whith my current security set up: Zemana AL MBAM Shadow defender, Norton security Do i have to do anything especial to use secure a plus premium?
with your current setup, you don't need this product
if you really wanna use SAP, these are my suggetions:
1/ norton + SAP (without useless offline ClamAV) - preferred
2/ norton + SAP + MB3 (MB3 seems unnecessary)

SAP is equal or even better than zemana AL in terms of realtime protection against malwares but ZAL has ID theft protection which SAP doesn't have

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
in english we say, "don't look a gift-horse in the mouth"
And in greek we say "του χάριζαν γάιδαρο και τον κοίταζε στα δόντια" which means "they gifted him a donkey and he looked it in the mouth". It's funny though that we have almost the same saying in so many countries.

Reactions: shmu26

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
BTW, thanks for sharing, wanted to test this one since long!

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I put the code and says "invalid code" and i recibe a mail who says promo will end u u i try use another acount and says "invalid code"

Is really much diference betwen Premium fremum?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 55778

I put the code and says "invalid code" and i recibe a mail who says promo will end u u i try use another acount and says "invalid code"

Is really much diference betwen Premium fremum?

The main difference is that Premium users get priority (faster) access to the Universal Engine cloud, according to the SecureAPlus website. :)

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I decided to give this a try and apparently this promotion is over with.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.