Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Sentosa-SecureX_1.png

Screenshots

An antivirus solution that features a personal firewall and other utilities
SecureX is a security solution that can provide real-time protection for your PC. It can scan your whole system, a rempovable drive or a folder in order to find possible threats.

Website filtering allows you to restrict the access to certain websites that might be dangerous for your children.

But the functionality of this program does not limit to antivirus protection. It also brings you additional tools, such as a personal firewall, a DOC repair tool, a virtual keyboard, a file shredder and a process monitor.

Here are some key features of "SecureX":

Antivirus:
· X-Pattern Checksum
· X-Heuristic
· Triple Scan (Scan Virus,Bad Registry and Hidden Files)
· Realtime Protection

· Website filtering

Utilities:
· Personal firewall
· Virtual keyboard
· Repair documents
· Process manager
· File shredder

Homepage (not currently updated)
Download (Softpedia)

Warning: There is not much known about this product, it could be full of bugs since this is its first stable release. Softpedia says it is 100% clean of malware. I only would recommend it for a testing environment until more is known about it. Maybe one of you testers will make a review?

Commit: I have NOT tried this product, but it really looks nice in features according to its description.

Thanks.:D

Z

ZeroDay

It doesn't look like English is the developers first language lol.

P

Plexx

Downloading now and about to fire up on VM.

Unfortunately I cant make a video review but I can make a text review along with some screenshots. Ill go grab some fresh stuff for it:)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
biozfear said:
Downloading now and about to fire up on VM.

Unfortunately I cant make a video review but I can make a text review along with some screenshots. Ill go grab some fresh stuff for it:)

Sounds good to me, I prefer text reviews over video reviews they are more informative.

Thanks. :D

P

Plexx

Ok first try, Installed, Updated went to check Ram usage, SecureX froze and disappeared from task manager.
Reboot VM and no where to be found. Manually launching the program will appear and disappear within 2 seconds.
Talk about a "magic" Security Suite.

Time to reinstall to see if problem persists. (note: Uninstalling does not even require reboot...)

Edit:

Here is the review.

Where did you get that piece of software Littlebits?

indra11tng

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
Securex antivirus programmers are junior high school students in Bandung, west Java, Indonesia. they are also a programmer also artav antivirus. the purpose of making antivirus for winning competition in Indonesia Information and Communication Technology Award (INAICTA) 2 times. Never updated malware signatures, they just make extra features. poor detection and protection.

Controversy artav antivirus makers are arrival dwi sentosa is using the source code belonging to al-virus scan Moh Aly Shodiqin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.