Expired Seed4.Me VPN 1.0.14 - 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
This VPN leak your real DNS,so personaly I do't suggested it,you can tested it here:
IP/DNS Detect

Keep in mind that any one use any VPN products should use one of : (for perfect privicy)

1 - Adgured premium and active stealth ( enable WebRTC)
2017-10-03_01h31_53.png

2 - OR simply use this WebRTC Network Limiter

Bleak

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
So, there's a possible bug that is happening when it fails to connect to the same server more than once, you may notice that you no longer have access to the internet even after closing the app. To fix this just kill the Seed4Me service from task manager then go to the installation path and run the Seed4Me service again as admin, then run the VPN.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.