Expired Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 6 months for free (unlimited traffic)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://seed4.me/users/register
How to get a license
Go to the link, and use thing code for 6 month free: [URL='https://seed4.me/users/register?gift=TOOSHEH']TOOSHEH[/URL]

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Get Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy subscription with unlimited traffic for free for 6 months (for new users). The VPN service supports installation on Windows, macOS, Android, iPhone and iPad and offers servers in over 30 countries
Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 6 months for free (unlimited traffic)

Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy provides high-quality VPN access all over the world, the geography of our presence is gradually expanding.
At the moment, servers are launched in the following countries: China, Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Finland, Moldova, Sweden, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Norway, Austria, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland , Belgium, Cyprus, Italy, UK, France, Israel, Spain, India, Korea, Hong Kong, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA, Indonesia, South Africa, Brazil, Australia and Argentina.
Seed4.Me VPN & Proxy - Free Premium Subscription

Since the VPN infrastructure is organized into a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best available server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even with loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy does not set limits on the amount of data transferred. In this case, all connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any location using one account.

Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 6 months for free​

To get a Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy subscription, follow these steps:

Free for 6 months (for new users)​

• Go to the Create New Account page with the TOOSHEH promo code and register a new account.
2021-05-29_14-32-30.png

• Before using a VPN, confirm your email address by following the link in the email you received from Seed4.Me Support. You will receive a 6 month subscription.
Seed4Me365_01.png

Installing Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy​

• Download the application and install on any of your devices:
Download Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy

System requirements​

Supported devices: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad.
  • During installation, select Sign in with an existing account and sign in using your account details. After the initial setup of the app, select Thank you, I'll use it for free .
Thank you, I will use it for free

• After that, you will be able to enjoy a free subscription with unlimited traffic.
Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for Windows

Terms of the offer​

• Subscription is provided for 6 months free of charge for new users.
  • The subscription can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates are available during the license period.
  • Free technical support is available ( support@seed4.me ).

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for this giveaway! :)

By the way, what is the user feedback like for seed4.me? I know, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" ..but this is MalwareTips!
So, are they well liked, trusted, Russian, and are they a good VPN? :unsure:
(Thanks in advance!) ;)

Last edited:

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for this giveaway! :)

By the way, what is the user feedback like for seed4.me? I know, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" ..but this is matwaretips!
So, are they well liked, trusted, Russian, and are they a good VPN? :unsure:
(Thanks in advance!) ;)
I like you was curious, too. Came across this review and decided to give it a shot: Seed4.me VPN Review 2021: A Service Worth Buying

So far it is running on my PC no problems.

becool773

Jul 25, 2021
Have Keepsolid and Tunnel Bear free versions installed in my laptop. Installed this. It works fine for a day or two but then I start getting an error Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration error and the wifi stops working. I have tried every fix but nothing helped. Uninstalling this app is the only solution. Any idea why this is happening? Contacted Seed4me's support but no one has replied yet.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
Have Keepsolid and Tunnel Bear free versions installed in my laptop. Installed this. It works fine for a day or two but then I start getting an error Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration error and the wifi stops working. I have tried every fix but nothing helped. Uninstalling this app is the only solution. Any idea why this is happening? Contacted Seed4me's support but no one has replied yet.
In terms of cheap/lifetime VPN deals, you're not going to find anything even remotely close to VPN Unlimited in terms of speed, design and functionality.

I became a bit addicted to testing VPNs during my homebound Covid days and it still surprises me how good VPU is when I fire it up for the occasional speed showdown.

WeVPN, on the other hand, is the most overrated trash on the market.

Windscribe is probably the best overall, while the bashing Nord and SurfShark get is undeserved. SurfShark, in particular, has excellent customer service and good speeds.

becool773

Jul 25, 2021
In terms of cheap/lifetime VPN deals, you're not going to find anything even remotely close to VPN Unlimited in terms of speed, design and functionality.

I became a bit addicted to testing VPNs during my homebound Covid days and it still surprises me how good VPU is when I fire it up for the occasional speed showdown.

WeVPN, on the other hand, is the most overrated trash on the market.

Windscribe is probably the best overall, while the bashing Nord and SurfShark get is undeserved. SurfShark, in particular, has excellent customer service and good speeds.
Thanks for replying. Is VPN Unlimited giving any free trial or something?
Seed4me is also trash, atleast for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.