Expired Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy - Free Premium Subscription

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4384
How to get a license
Read the below

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy - Free Premium Subscription

Get a Premium subscription for Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 1 year free of charge. The service supports installation on Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad and offers servers in more than 20 countries

2018-05-17_09011.png

Seed4.Me provides high-quality VPN access around the world, the geography of our presence is gradually expanding.

At the moment, servers have been launched in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Latvia, Great Britain, Ukraine, Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Israel, Canada, India, Korea, USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

Since the infrastructure of the VPN network is organized in a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best free server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even under loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy do not set limits on the amount of data transferred. All connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any locations using one account.
Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy - Premium Subscription
To receive the Premium-subscription Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 1 year, perform the following actions:​
Technical requirements: 64-bit Windows XP, 32- and 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; 32 MB free hard disk space; RAM - 512 MB RAM and above.
  • Install the application on your computer by selecting "No thanks, I'll use it for free" to leave a free account. Subscription activation will be performed automatically.
  • Register in the program (Settings> Register menu) to use the subscription on other devices.
Offer conditions
  • The offer is valid if you install Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for the first time .
  • Subscription is granted for 1 year.
  • Subscription can be used for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Supported devices: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad.
  • Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
I have many VPN accounts like Nordvpn , HMA , windscribe, and Zenmate.

But I use this VPN about year ago. For me so fast and easy to use, did not leak IP (tested)

Attachments

• 2018-05-18_01h40_41.png
    2018-05-18_01h40_41.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 861

TechToc

Level 1
Sep 17, 2017
i used Seed4.Me VPN for pc and android devices for more than a year but recently iran government blocked all the servers IP's ... so yeah that's sucks .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.