Seed4.Me VPN

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
qjf3cfI.png

mv8gZ4H.png

This VPN gives us 18 locations to choose from: Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Israel, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, UK, USA, and Ukraine.

While downloading torrents, it's better to choose Sweden or Switzerland locations, because they are torrent-friendly countries.

PwL6DHn.png
Vp2ZrmW.png
li8DrCr.png
hmDdks1.png
tWafX23.png
5tLbkJ0.png
TxrCu8u.png

YouTube Video:

Reviewed by:- my girlfriend.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Works well for me with USA Netflix which is great. Nice software. :D

Reactions: whizkidraj

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
U tryed to ping the servers? Seems like they use cheap vps servers. Not dedicated real servers. I would not use a service like that. How about logging? Do they log?

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Reactions: omidomi

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
and please never ask such questions or comment as such
Nothing wrong with my questions. I very,very critical when it comes to vpn servers and there are more providers using cheap vps servers than providers who use normal servers and they will not mention this. And its always good to ask about logging. I dont touch a vpn that logs. But for me it seems like seed4 is using some vps servers. i have pinked some ips and it seems like. Will post screens when i have time.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Nothing wrong with my questions. I very,very critical when it comes to vpn servers and there are more providers using cheap vps servers than providers who use normal servers and they will not mention this. And its always good to ask about logging. I dont touch a vpn that logs. But for me it seems like seed4 is using some vps servers. i have pinked some ips and it seems like. Will post screens when i have time.
Your right, feel free to ask questions anytime you want, he for sure can't stop you.
@Janl1992l Were you able to ping the server yourself ? I tried and can't get results, if you did can you PM me or post here
what you used.
From what I have read I think I will stick with my Paid AIRvpn for now ;)

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Your right, feel free to ask questions anytime you want, he for sure can't stop you.
@Janl1992l Were you able to ping the server yourself ? I tried and can't get results, if you did can you PM me or post here
what you used.
From what I have read I think I will stick with my Paid AIRvpn for now ;)
I will send u a pm when im at home mate. :) Stick with Airvpn! Thats the best u can do. Over the class vpn provider and vpn client. :) thats my number 1 choice too with perfect-privacy. the second one is just abit costly.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
I'm not stopping anyone here. He just asked the most obvious and senseless question. If u see that video u would know why it is senseless to ask such a question.
There is no guarantee with any VPN coz everyone would say that they don't log. I, therefore, gave the 2nd link too, but again, he ignored all that and just sticking to same question. It is obvious that even I won't go for a VPN that I feel isn't secure and keeps logs.

Here is Amazons Review of the service, as well as some important feedback.
Thought I would include this to be fair.
View attachment 152393
Here are some user feedback from Amazon: Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seed4.Me VPN Proxy
The feedback from "Crazy Crocheter" is very interesting.

You only concentrated on one weak link here. I have seen that already. I too use google. I have used both Android and iOS app and it doesn't ask for any such permissions or to gain full access. Try it yourself, mate, and then comment your experience. Not only believe some old comment from an unknown user on the internet.

Reactions: deedee

deedee

Level 1
Jan 16, 2017
Wow. First of all nice review from your girlfriend here kid.
Whatever points you guys have to make, you should first appreciate the person's effort and work, after that u can start all ur criticism. That is called being a gentleman.
So coming back to the review, I have used this VPN and just like frogboy, I, too, had a good experience with it.
We all believe and want our VPN to keep zero logs and then only we trust, so the kid is right here that it was a senseless question to ask. He gave you the site link where you can check all VPN services data, so go check out that first.
Nice review again, kid. I mean by your girlfriend ;)
I see you are slowly becoming the person as same as your nick i.e a whizzkid.

Reactions: whizkidraj

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
After 7 days of free premium surfing then what? Must pay or can extend for another 7 more days of free premium surfing....and continue likewise after each 7 days?

I can see the 'Extend' button there :D

Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.