SentinelOne Enpoint

Sajeesh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2017
Since they haven't made the amount available online am not putting numbers, respecting their business. However when compared to the protection they give and cost on data loss on virus infections, its completely worth. Compared to traditional AVs these end point protections are on higher end that's it.

Last edited:

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
Since they haven't made the amount available online am not putting numbers, respecting their business. However when compared to the protection they give and cost on data loss on virus infections, its completely worth. Compared to traditional AVs these end point protections are on higher end that's it.

Blah!. They just want to get to talk to you to justify the expense. Has nothing to do with respecting their business.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013

We shall see how higher end they are when we see some tests/results.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
I already wondered when they were mentioned in some Mac AV test. Supposedly good results, but no info where or how to buy whatsoever. Of course, the website doesn't give away much in that regard either.

Now I'm not aware of their intentions, but as long as they main intransparent like that I'm not gonna worry about them in any way, shape or form.

Sajeesh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2017
You can get from their partners only as of now. I had it installed on my VM to inject viruses, one thing I liked is (well could be other products available with similar features); when I did a scan on rar file with Webroot,(Which SentinelOne don't have) the temp created by Webroot (c:\windows\temp) for scanning gets quarantined by SentinelOne.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Exploit Test, here
You can get from their partners only as of now. I had it installed on my VM to inject viruses, one thing I liked is (well could be other products available with similar features); when I did a scan on rar file with Webroot,(Which SentinelOne don't have) the temp created by Webroot (c:\windows\temp) for scanning gets quarantined by SentinelOne.
HI can provide the link to get it?

Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.