App Review SentinelONE Review. TPSC

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Might not be exactly Pcmatic..Pc matic is a white list based default deny (Default block 100/100)
i think, since the enviornment around is malicious continuosly, so these A.I based av generally go with full force;) upto certain time

artek

Level 5
Verified
May 23, 2014
I've always wondered how many vendors track files spawned by script like this and just default block all files spawned by it at a certain threshold. It wouldn't be a hard thing to add to a security suite and you'd always get a high detection rate. Sentinel One is just transparent and terminates the script.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Might not be exactly Pcmatic..Pc matic is a white list based default deny (Default block 100/100)
i think, since the enviornment around is malicious continuosly, so these A.I based av generally go with full force;) upto certain time
i know what is PCmatic, my point was what is the difference between strict whitelisting and an "Ai" with algorithm set to block everything unknown...not much.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.