Advice Request Servers Connected

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Parrot3

Thread author
Jun 24, 2018
So for the last 3-4 weeks I have noticed servers established when I run Netstat -a. I noticed this because they usually coincide with the browser running slower. They always lead back to Amazon, Cloud server through Amazon etc. I don't use Amazon or even go on much else other than YouTube. They randomly appear and disappear regardless of what site I am on and so I am stumped as to why they could be making established connections when I am not on any site that seems to require that. I have also not added any new software or made any changes. I attached a screenshot - the "ec2" IP's always appear with the servers also. Interested to know if it seems like malware or something else, thanks.

Attachments

• 0244.jpg
    0244.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.