SophieWhatever

Thread author
Dec 27, 2011
Hi all having small problem getting in here to day
took 7 attempts ,

Anyone have issues ?

Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable

User has reached the maximum amount of processes while being limited, Webmaster: please contact support. (9)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Yeah Sophie, I have this same.

And the titles .. symmetry everywhere, I'm sick of symmetry ;)

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Send Jack some more Kudos :)

Wilders forums have been acting up recently as well.
Hope it's not script kiddies getting upset ?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'm thinking it's something to do on HostGators part.

AQYPs.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Could be because of some of the plugins that are installed. They could be slow the forum down?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
It's not on our side , it's from hostgator I'm trying to fix this... Sorry for this major inconvenience!!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
After a long talk with HostGator the problem was solved.....It seems like we are getting a good ammount of traffic and the server wasn't properly configured...
They've changed some settings and everything should be fine now...Waiting for your feedback.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Jack said:
After a long talk with HostGator the problem was solved.....It seems like we are getting a good ammount of traffic and the server wasn't properly configured...
They've changed some settings and everything should be fine now...Waiting for your feedback.

So Jack, it really is good news, that the increased traffic to our site was able to create a problem for our server .. This means that the MT develops at lightning pace, so everyone should enjoy!:cool:

And what's the story of symmetry? ..

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Smooth as silk this morning.
Thanks Jack and co. for providing us with this forum :)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Oups! Something went wrong. Please wait a bit and refresh the page.(Error 500)'

So I leave the Internet, I go outside.:D

PS. 18 Website Speed and Performance Checking Tools: on hongkiat.com: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/website-speed-and-performance-check-tools/#

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
If you guys find any other major problem with the connection , you can always report it and I'll talk with HostGator to solve our problems.
No doubt that in a few months we will have to move on a VPS server.

V

Vextor

I've had no issues with the website so far. I've had just great connection, but if this website is getting this much traffic, we must be going something right!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I've faced the problem yesterday, but the problem has disappeared. Thank you Jack. :)
Did anyone notice that the shoutbox is gone?

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Yes, my also I noticed that .. ShoutBox is disappeared for several days ..

And for my 'symmetry' problem, I found the solution: in 'Edit Options' of your Profile, notch 'Display posts in classic mode' (look at right..). But why this option was unnotched .. This problem appeared here recently .. hmm.

PS. So for all guests which are not registered, 'symmetry' in the topic titles .. like News section. It's recent problem for all guests ..

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
I'm sure if you add a donation button people would be more than happy to help out. Also geographical mirror sites could be used to alleviate some of the bandwidth issues.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
pcjunklist said:
I'm sure if you add a donation button people would be more than happy to help out. Also geographical mirror sites could be used to alleviate some of the bandwidth issues.

That sounds like a great idea. If there was a donate button I would happily donate to MalwareTips :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.