Solved SESecurityCenter can't be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
+

Scanning with SecurityCheck by glax24

• Download SecurityCheck by glax24 from here and remember the tool on the desktop.
  • Run the program right-click the administrator name
  • Wait for the scan to finish. It will open in a text file named SecurityType.txt. Copy the contents of this file to your next post
  • You can find this file in the root of the system disk in a folder called SecurityCheck, C: \\ SecurityCheck \\ SecurityCheck.txt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In your next reply, please include:

The contents of the entire diary :

• SecurityCheck.txt

Reactions: oldschool

Dragon12dk

Thread author
Verified
Jun 21, 2019
I went and got the uninstaller but none of the mentioned software showed up, however the GoodgameEmpire and the AppNHost showed up.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    89.6 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    82.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SecurityCheck.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 1

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Search All

• Double-click FRST.exe/FRST64.exe to run it.
  • Copy and paste the following into the Search box:
SearchAll: adaware

• Press the Search Files button.
  • When complete, FRST will generate a log in the same location it was run from (Search.txt)
  • Please copy and paste its contents into your reply.

• Search.txt

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Tweaking.com Registry Backup

• Download Tweaking.com Registry Backup from here, and save tweaking.com_registry_backup_portable.zip to your desktop.
  • Now we need to create a new folder to extract the zipped contents into. Right click on the zipped folder you just downloaded and select "Extract All".
  • Click the "Browse" button and from the list, expand "Computer", then expand "Windows (C:)", and click the "Make New Folder" button.
  • Call this folder something you will remember...like "RegBackup" then click "Ok", and then click "Extract".
  • From the newly extracted files, right click on
    hPxdDvj.png
    and select Run as Administrator (XP users just double click) to start Tweaking.com Registry Backup.
    (Windows Vista/7/8 users: Accept UAC warning if it is enabled.)
  • A screen like this should appear:
    wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
    60piPeq.png
  • Type a custom name in Backup Name if you want, then choose Backup Now.
  • If backup is successful, a message will appear at the lower half of the screen with an option to view logs.
  • The registry backup will be created in %WindowsDrive%\RegBackup by default. You can customize the path in Settings.
  • Close Tweaking.com Registry Backup when done.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Fix

Please download the attached file * fixlist.txt * to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

• Fixlog.txt

Attachments

• fixlist.txt
    6 KB · Views: 2

Dragon12dk

Thread author
Verified
Jun 21, 2019
Normal really. I dont particularly experience any issues with it. I only started noticing this chinese program running and no matter what i had attempted it wouldn't be deleted, if this doesn't work my next step would be wiping the drive clean but that's quite a headache tbh

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
This Chinese browser is tied up in a cloud and all attempts to remove it have failed .... We are left trying to remove it in safe mode ...!

FRST scan

• Double-click FRST.exe/FRST64.exe to run it.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce logs called FRST.txt and Addition.txt in the same directory the tool was run from.
  • Please copy and paste the logs in your next reply.
---------------------------------------------------

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello..! I apologize for the delayed reply, but the work commitments (new projects) commit all my time and there is no time for forums ..! What is the current state of your system ..? Do you need help ..?

Run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • press Scan button
  • it will produce a log called Frst.txt in the same directory the tool is run from
  • please copy and paste log back here.
  • the first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the Frst.txt into your reply.

Logs to include with next post:

Frst.txt
Addition.txt

Dragon12dk

Thread author
Verified
Jun 21, 2019
Hi. No worries. I figured that was the cause. I went ahead and started my PC in safe-mode with CMD enabled and deleted it that way, no issues. Everything seems to be gone now. :)

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi. No worries. I figured that was the cause. I went ahead and started my PC in safe-mode with CMD enabled and deleted it that way, no issues. Everything seems to be gone now. :)

Thanks for the info ..! Glad your problem is solved ..! Safe surfing..! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.