App Review Shade Ransomware Demonstration

• Thread starter MalwareBlockerYT
  • Start date
It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hi all,

This is a demonstration of Shade Ransomware, the ransomware that hides in the shadows....

By the way "Welcome To Russia!"

Thanks for watching & I hope you enjoyed :) More videos will be coming soon & a Christmas Special video will be released in the Christmas holiday!

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
What do people think of the idea for a Christmas Special video containing:

- Either a Rootkit, Keylogger or Ransomware file?
- Maybe all of these who knows :eek:

I am also releasing a FULL Malware Removal Guide & Ransomware Decryption & Adware Removal Guide...Sound good?

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Idk, giveaway some products or do a full week of videos!
I can't do either of these...

I will do a giveaway once I reach 100 or 200 subscribers. I cannot record many videos because I have my GCSE Mocks & that's 2 weeks of major practise exams. I have a 9AM-5PM revision schedule with 15 minutes between sessions... I will be uploading videos still but not that many since my Christmas will be revision :(

F

ForgottenSeer 56325

Thread author
I can't do either of these...

I will do a giveaway once I reach 100 or 200 subscribers. I cannot record many videos because I have my GCSE Mocks & that's 2 weeks of major practise exams. I have a 9AM-5PM revision schedule with 15 minutes between sessions... I will be uploading videos still but not that many since my Christmas will be revision :(
Wow, i'm sorry do, I wasn't expecting that much!, I actually feel you, I was away from my computer almost a month just to study for my history exam :(

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think the best video is how to decrypt the files once infected by a ransomware family. ;)

In that case, people must not pay to the intruders instead follow the steps.

All you need is research for trusted reference source, and demonstrate the way to gain files back.

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Yup, some of these would bring some variety and show the danger of stealthier malware!

Great vid share as always, thank you for bringing it up :)
Ok that's what you'll see very soon! As in @ Christmas :)

I think the best video is how to decrypt the files once infected by a ransomware family. ;)

In that case, people must not pay to the intruders instead follow the steps.

All you need is research for trusted reference source, and demonstrate the way to gain files back.
Actually I am going to be recording a video on this today! I will be showing off several well known ransomware decryptor tools within the video but thanks for reminding me about the video, otherwise I probably would have forgot to record it :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.