Expired Shadow Defender (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Before I was using ABP for IE. But now it seems its not filtering anything, I don't know what happened . So the reason using adguard premium. Even I am not able to use FF because all time after update its says connection untrusted.
1. Can you try to use wildcards for rules in ESET? (*/ads/*, *.ads*, ads.*, ad*, ad.*, etc...)
2. Check your certificates, make sure any filtering program (any parental control, Adguard, any web filtering program, etc.)

If you need more help, post in the troubleshooting section, this is for shadow defender only.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Maybe, one could download and save for later in case you decision in after the BIG Windows Update coming up soon.
Just in case there is a problem!:)
Hopefully, it will work after BIG Windows Update! Just trying play it SAFE!

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Actually it is lifetime license.

Ok, so it's a lifetime license, but what if I need to do a reinstall of this software somewhere down the road? For example if I had to reinstall my OS.

Being as the installer is pre registered will I be able to should I need to reinstall at a later time if I do the initial install before the deadline is over?

In my mind I should be able to if this is truly a lifetime license.

If it is just a one time install without the courtesy of future installs then there is really no sense in bothering with it.

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Ok, so it's a lifetime license, but what if I need to do a reinstall of this software somewhere down the road? For example if I had to reinstall my OS.

Being as the installer is pre registered will I be able to should I need to reinstall at a later time if I do the initial install before the deadline is over?

In my mind I should be able to if this is truly a lifetime license.

If it is just a one time install without the courtesy of future installs then there is really no sense in bothering with it.

Works till 1.Aug.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
If you plan to use it only for on-demand then yes. I don't have any exe's from SD in my startup. I use it only for on-demand purpose and I simply start SD when I want to use.
Yes, I want to use it ondemand only.
So I can safely uncheck "start with windows" in GUI & msconfig-startup- shadow defender entry, right?

Reactions: MalwareT
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Thank YOU guys :D . Anyways, i got that offer via email,if i get something more i'll post here :D

Reactions: Kent

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Here is Shadow Defender for free :) I don't know is it 1 Year or lifetime. You have to install it and activate it for 3 days. Good luck :)

http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/shadow-defender-discount-coupon/

You need to be registered on the website in order to receive free license :D

Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects the actual computer / laptop your malice against activities and unwanted changes. Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to the system operated in virtually no change to the actual operating system.

screen3big.jpg

If you experience malicious activity and / or unwanted changes, just reboot the system to restore it to its original state, as if nothing had happened !

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I want to ask people who follow giveaways, how often does one see a giveaway for this shareware? One sees giveaways quite often for Kaspersky and Bitdefender; not so often for Spy Shelter.

I have a big backlog of things to attend to, including health concerns, and if I get this program it will be a long time before I take the time to study it and implement it. Maybe I should just wait for a newer version, since there are no free updates. But that depends on how often giveaways for this program come around.

It seems to me that this program has a fairly limited use for people who aren't habitually engaging in risky behavior. The default for this program is to destroy the changes one made during a session at the end of that session. Generally the user makes changes that the user desires to be lasting. The program is useful in the circumstance in which something unwanted got aboard one's system during a session AND one becomes aware of that fact before the end of the session. That's a pretty unusual circumstance, I think. Comments?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I want to ask people who follow giveaways, how often does one see a giveaway for this shareware? One sees giveaways quite often for Kaspersky and Bitdefender; not so often for Spy Shelter.

very rare for SD, especially since it is a lifetime license

I have a big backlog of things to attend to, including health concerns, and if I get this program it will be a long time before I take the time to study it and implement it. Maybe I should just wait for a newer version, since there are no free updates.

SD is complete , most updates are about potential bug fixes (don't expect new features), so there is maybe one or two updates a year.

It seems to me that this program has a fairly limited use for people who aren't habitually engaging in risky behavior

or people having children clicking every pages they see, when i let friends using my laptop, first thing i do is launching Shadow Mode ^^

The default for this program is to destroy the changes one made during a session at the end of that session. Generally the user makes changes that the user desires to be lasting. The program is useful in the circumstance in which something unwanted got aboard one's system during a session AND one becomes aware of that fact before the end of the session. That's a pretty unusual circumstance, I think. Comments?

when you want to try a software (that doesn't need a reboot) you can launch it in Shadow Mode to see how it behaves. it is quite useful and avoid bloating your registry and force you to uninstall the soft and clean its traces

Reactions: conceptualclarity

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
very rare for SD, especially since it is a lifetime license

SD is complete , most updates are about potential bug fixes (don't expect new features), so there is maybe one or two updates a year.

or people having children clicking every pages they see, when i let friends using my laptop, first thing i do is launching Shadow Mode ^^

when you want to try a software (that doesn't need a reboot) you can launch it in Shadow Mode to see how it behaves. it is quite useful and avoid bloating your registry and force you to uninstall the soft and clean its traces

I agree with Umbra, and I am also in agreement with encouraging you, conceptualclarity.:)
Although we no longer have young children in our home <clicking> upon the keyboards, there just so happens to be 4 cats whom share full run of our home, this amasses to:eek: 16 paws, not to mention one little black furred girl (Chica by name) whom has developed a fondness for curling up on top of my wife's vaio lap top keyboard.:rolleyes:

As you've shared,

(You) "...have a big backlog of things to attend to, including health concerns, and if I get this program it will be a long time before I take the time to study it and implement it. Maybe I should just wait for a newer version, since there are no free updates."

Prioritizing the items you must attend, the most important being your health, I'll take the liberty of expressing what (I feel) a number of fellow members would also wish to say. YOU are more important, and without you there'd certainly be no point or reason to what having a well oiled machine, so to speak, that of having a solid working computer system would even mean. If setting aside a free lifetime Shadow Defender program causes you the slightest discomfort or stress whatsoever, then just wait for the next one to roll into town.;) Otherwise, just get it now for it'll keep 'til then. It, like each one of us here, shall be waiting patiently for your return as you also have a free lifetime membership "license" with Malware Tips too. So, there are no worries on this front!!:D:)

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I installed it and had no problems at all.No junk software along with it that I could see.Bitdefender had no problems with it either.It is the latest version.There is no Key it is Pre Activated.Here is imagine:
dsCP7Aq.jpg

License key: not required, the program is pre-activated
Note: install before 1st August, 2014 !
Hurry up !

This special installer just checks the validity of giveaway period, just like GOTD wrapper.
Upgrade to future version is impossible, but you may reinstall this version if you keep the program files somewhere, and of course some registry values (just to pin point the Shadow Defender's service).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.