Solved Shadow Defender/Connectivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinW4

Level 1
Thread author
May 8, 2012
I installed shadow defender after a refresh, and it seems to cause internet to start 3 minutes after the laptop has booted (There is an exclamation mark). On other times I installed it, it caused touchcontrol.exe to crash on every startup.
Any fix?

Just runnin Win defend and Firewall!

D

Deleted member 178

uninstall , clean , reinstall it. refreshes may be the culprit and messed up SD.

Upvote 0

KelvinW4

Level 1
Thread author
May 8, 2012
Alright, so I just restored a system image all the way back when it was brand new, and it seems to have no problems. I have a feeling it might have been caused by virtualbox's drivers? Because I have not installed it yet and no program crashes/network connectivity losses......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.