Expired Shadow Defender Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://giveaway.download.hr/windows/shadow-defender
How to get a license
1. Go to the promo website
2. To get your serial key please share this offer on social network or wait 300 seconds.
3. Download and install Shadow Defener.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
An easy, powerful and effective security solution that protects your PC/laptop against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called Shadow Mode. Shadow Mode redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Shadow Defender Features
1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
3. Protect your privacy.
4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

Shadow Defender Users
1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

Product homepage: Shadow Defender

Company homepage: Shadowdefender.com

Giveaway limitations:
NO Updates and NO Upgrades.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
The software is already activated. It's the same as the one posted a few weeks ago. But this is Version: 1.4.0.620 and the other was Version: 1.4.0.608

Capture.PNG

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Shadow Defender is going Bitdefender's way, one giveaway stops and another one starts. Anyway its good for us. :D

Reactions: Rishi and DardiM

ng4ever

Level 17
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I may give away my Shadow Defender unlimited upgrades and updates license key if possible and legal. I never use it. Unless someone can give me a reason to use it.

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
do you know if the license can be transferred to another pc in the future? thank you

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful share, an essential software for restoring things back in case of any kind of disaster! I have upgrades enabled from the previous giveaway so won't be installing this, but grab it if you haven't already..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.