Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
Shadow Defender
Shadow Defender is the best easy-to-use PC/laptop security and privacy protection tool for Windows operating systems. It provides an excellent way to prevent unwanted or malicious changes from being made to your PC/laptop. With Shadow Defender you can run system in a virtual environment, called Shadow Mode. And all the attacks will happen in the virtual environment, not in the real environment. If attacks happened, all you need to do is to reboot your system. After reboot, your system will be restored to the original state, as if nothing happened. And meanwhile you can save any selected files and folders to the real environment.

Phantom Armor
Phantom Armor is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activity and unwanted changes. Phantom Armor can run your system in a virtual environment called Phantom Protect Mode'. Phantom Protect Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activity and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.
With Phantom Armor, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

Mark

Apr 22, 2011
I have not used either but I will vote for Shadow Defender.

http://ssj100.fullsubject.com/t272-phantom-armor-son-of-shadowdefender

Edit: I may have used Shadow Defender briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.