Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
6e34f710dd2687a9-600x338.jpg

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
"Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're f**ked." - George Carlin

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
"Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're f**ked." - George Carlin
I have a strong feeling it's politics. The republicans use it, so they have one more thing the bad dems want, if they win. My personal opinion is that it must be the woman that carry the fetus,
who ultimately decides on the decision. Otherwise we are over in Orwell's landscapes. But I know people have different opinions, and that's fine.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
"I’ve lost my mind doing this game. Like Vincent Van Gogh. He dedicated his life to his art and lost his mind in the process. That’s happened to me. But f**k it. When that gold belt is around my waist, when my mother has a big mansion, when my girlfriend has a different car for everyday of the week, my kid’s kids have anything they ever want; then it will pay. Then I’m happy, I lost my mind." - Conor Mcgregor

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
less is more
Robert Browning

“Less is More” is a phrase said by Andres Del Sarto to his wife Lucretia in Robert Browning’s poem written in 1855. Poem: Andrea Del Sarto”

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

"If it can't be done the way it should, find a way how it could be done"

The Mad Squire (in 1661) when accepting a bet from other merchants (mostly beer brewers and tabacco dryers) to pull a 8 ton megalith to the city centre (with as condition not allowed to use logs or wheels to roll it)

His solution: he spoke on the central market and promised every man who assisted in pulling this rock 8 km to central market two weeks free beer and food
(about 400 men pulled it in shifts in 6 hours to the central market)

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.