Share your favorite Quotes

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
It would be great if we could somehow harness all these 12 pages of quotes into a single document, book, article, whatever. There is so much wisdom here, but it's hard to go through it a page at a time. If I had the time, I'd copy/paste all of them myself into a single Word document.

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
Frank Zappa Quote
the-universe-consists-of-protons-neutrons-electrons-frank-zappa.jpg

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
It would be great if we could somehow harness all these 12 pages of quotes into a single document, book, article, whatever. There is so much wisdom here, but it's hard to go through it a page at a time. If I had the time, I'd copy/paste all of them myself into a single Word document.
It's not that hard... convert every page in the thread to a PDF then merge the files into a single document... Or if you are using Edge, use the capture function then merge the resulting image files into whatever kind of document you prefer.

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
― Frank Zappa

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.