Should I use System Optimization software and which?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
There is a sea of system optimizers out there, but i could only recommend CCleaner or Kerish Doctor (and maybe Ashampoo WinOptimizer).

There are others, even good ones, but still they are not easily recommended.

M

MalwareT

I've used a lot,and my favourites are Wise Care 365,Ashampoo WinOptimizer (2015 is enough). I use WDC on my laptop + TFC monthly.

Reactions: frogboy

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Tried soft organizer after knowing from this reply (sharing for information only) but seems not to be compatible with windows 10
I've been using Soft Organizer 4.11 on three Win10 machines for months without issue. I bet you uninstalled something with it without looking and pruning the traces first and deleted whatever your browser wrote, certificate updates, etc. Soft Organizer traces all changes; it doesn't guess; it provides everything so you can completely undo an installation, not to be used as a one-button solution.

--+--

Ashampoo WinOptimizer is also nice (and often given away); it has a nice background file defrag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.