RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Share a picture of the headset or headphones you use for gaming or your computer :)

ps4-headset_270h.jpg

I just bought these and will be getting em tomorrow (Play Station Gold Wireless Headphones)

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
I have a full surround speaker system on my computer so I don't use head phones. That said, I'm a purist and don't like head phones for serious listening because they are not natural. While I may have all sorts of voices talking to me from inside my head ;) when I listen to music or a soundtrack, I want to "see" the sound stage in front of me, or hear the sound effects coming from behind me. So the only time I wear headphones (earbuds actually) is when riding my bike.

Having said all that, I don't buy audio equipment for how it looks. It is all about how they sound, how they feel on my head, and since I prefer over the ear headphones, how well they isolate outside sounds. For that, I will stick with the original classic, the Koss Pro4AA which I bought way back in 1974. A recent C|Net review explains how well they have stood the test of time.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.